Here at NetSupport, we love taking the opportunity to join up with colleagues across the education sector to share and exchange information and support initiatives where we can. And this week’s been a good one, with a couple of great wins…
BESA’s ‘Learning after lockdown’ brochure
The ‘Learning after Lockdown’ brochure contains case studies and tips gathered from schools where BESA member companies have worked to support headteachers and senior leaders as they prepare to reopen schools to students, and covers key areas including creating socially distanced environments, blended learning, mental health, hygiene and wellbeing, and supporting a return to the curriculum.
We’re delighted that it includes a nod to our recently-published ‘Guide to Creating a Digital Strategy in Education’ – as well as referencing how the team who work on our primary and EYFS observation and assessment solution, ReallySchool, have collaborated with a local school on the product’s development!
You can read the brochure here: https://www.besa.org.uk/news/learning-after-lockdown
NetSupport sponsors ITjustworks
NetSupport is happy to recognise and support people in the education space who are working hard to make a difference. And that’s why we’re sponsoring a great event that’s coming up next Monday, 20th July, called ITjustworks.
It’s an online event that focuses on digital strategy and celebrates the digital transformation journeys that schools have embarked on. Attendees will hear from global educators sharing success stories of digital transformation and how edtech can and has really supplemented and enriched learning for pupils. The event will also outline the key steps and considerations for schools wishing to develop their own digital strategies.
There will be some great speakers on the day:
- Abid Patel, IT Director, Network Manager of the Year 2020 and event organiser
- Rachel Coathup, Lead Teacher of Technology for Learning at LEO Academy Trust
- Daren White, Learning Technologies Lead for two UK secondary academies
- Ben Moore, associate teacher, lettings & H&S Coordinator for two UK secondary schools
- Peter Horner, IT Manager and Digital Learning Leader at Barton Peveril Sixth Form College, UK
- Dave Leonard, Strategic IT Director at the Watergrove Trust, UK
- Devin Rossiter, academic coach with a unique background in broadcast media specialising in math instruction in Bakersfield, CA
So, if you’re a school in this position, be sure to tune in to watch the event live on YouTube on Monday 20th July at 4pm, right here: bit.ly/ITjw1